Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sunny Days!

We had the best time at the zoo yesterday! I of course was running a little behind...but finally made it. As we were about to walk into the zoo I noticed Andrew had pulled his pacifier clip off of his shirt! Of course I didn't have another pacifier in the diaper bag (lesson learned)! I thought the trip was going to be a disaster, but he surprised me and was so well behaved! He only cried once and it was because he was hungry! At the end of the trip he even fell asleep :) I can't wait for him to be a little older and enjoy the zoo as much as his sister does!! I think one of the most precious things to watch yesterday was Isabella holding hands with her new friends Cecilia and Adeline! The girls were so darn cute!! Me being a new budding photographer, you would think I would have my camera handy? NOPE! Some of the other mommy's had their cameras, so I am hoping they share :) Tomorrow is another visit to preschool! I hope it goes as well as the first visit. This will be our last visit before the first day! I am still on the hunt for the "perfect" first day outfit for Isabella! Hoping to find it this weekend :) We are having friends over for a bbq this weekend! I can't wait! Isabella will be pleased because CC, Addy and Grace will be here :) I am so happy that she has made some little girlfriends!!! KEEP SMILING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment