Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sleep in? What is that?

Well, my parents have graciously taken the kiddos for the weekend so I can rest up and turn back to nice mommy instead of cranko-potomus mommy! So, one would think that if I am free of children that I would sleep in? WRONG! Its like my brain has this automatic alarm set for 7:00 a.m.! I guess that is a good thing.. I wouldn't want to get use to sleeping in til 10:00 this weekend and turn back into a cranko-potomus.
Yesterday I had a complete "ME" day! Went and got my hair done, took myself to dinner, did a little shopping (ended up buying a super cute outfit for Andrew). :)
My parents are taking the kids to get their pictures taken today.. I can hardly wait to hear how it goes. My bet is Isabella won't even sit there to get her pictures taken! We will see.... :)
Well, off to relax some more :) How do I do that again?

No comments:

Post a Comment