Thursday, June 24, 2010

*YAWN!

Well, it has been a taxing couple of days! Andrew has decided that naps just aren't his thing! Makes for the longest day ever for mama! I have to admit that I just couldn't take one more moment of his crabbiness today so I just put him in his bed and let him cry. My heart was breaking, but within 15 minutes he was sleeping. I did just order some darkening shades for his room, so I am hoping this will solve our problem!
Isabella has said some pretty cute things the last few days. She was wiping my shoulders the other day and told me she was trying to get the dirt off. I told her that it wasn't dirt, I had freckles. She told me to go take a bath and get rid of them! If that wasn't hysterical enough, I was on the computer the other night and she walked in the room with her hands on her hips and said, "Mommy, I am so mad at you." How could I not burst out laughing? She cracks me up!
Andrew is still trying to crawl. He has getting up on his knees mastered. He is starting to get frustrated. He has the determination and my prediction is he will be crawling within 2 weeks! I will be posting pictures of him trying when I upload them to the computer.
I have made a physical appt. for Monday. I am having a lot of bruising with a ton of fatigue, so I thought it would be best to get things checked out. Hoping it is nothing major. My guess is my iron is low. We shall see!
Well, I guess I am going to use this quiet time to lay on the couch and try and get a few winks in myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment