Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Well, we are on day 4 of being stuck in this house and I am losing my mind! Doug's schedule has sucked this week as well and I am ready to crack. The kids are going stir crazy and I am trying my hardest to be calm and not get too mad at them. Me getting over being sick isn't helping matters either. I am so tired and cranky that I can't even stand being in my own skin. I knew that when I married Doug that his schedule wasn't going to be fabulous, but I have to admit.. lately he either is late at the hospital or on call. It is starting to wear on the kids and I am at a loss on how to really handle it. They constantly ask where Daddy is and it breaks my heart. Then when he is home they are like little leeches and won't let him go and when he has to head back to work, all hell breaks loose. I am hoping things get better soon. Winter tends to be hard because we really can't go outside and having an infant makes it harder because she is more needy and needs a lot of attention. I am really hoping things start to get back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment