Friday, January 3, 2014

Blah

So, I have been hit by the nasty cold that is going around. It probably would be worse had I not taken zicam at the signs that a cold was on it's way. It is so tough to be sick and care for 4 kids. The girls are napping right now and Andrew keeps coming out of his room. School is suppose to start back up on Monday and I honestly think the kids will be off at least the first 3 days next week. We are expecting 6-8 more inches of snow and the windchill is going to make it really cold. I have to admit, that is has been nice not having to rush in the mornings and bundle the kids up and get them in the car and off to school. I just wish I had the energy to play with the kids more. I am really trying hard to let things go around the house and enjoy the kiddos more, but having a hard time balancing it all. One of my goals for the new year was to not sweat the small stuff.. making it hard with being sick and stir crazy kiddos. I keep telling myself.. one foot in front of the other.. This picture seems to bring me to my happy place!

No comments:

Post a Comment