Monday, January 11, 2010

GOOD DAY!!

Well, I went to my weight watcher meeting on Saturday to learn that I only lost .2 pounds. I felt a little defeated then thought to myself that it was better than gaining! Well, our leader gave us the challenge of calculating and writing down all of our points this week. I always love a challenge, so I am doing just that. I was pleasantly surprised this morning to learn that I lost 1.4 pounds! Made me feel so good inside and gave me the confidence that I needed.. I will lose this weight by the end of April! Working out is also making me feel better. I have more energy than I have had in a while. Isabella is talking more and more these days... yesterday she saw a toy and told everyone that it needed batteries!! I fall more in love with my two children each day! Andrew is starting to coo more and smile more. His smile just melts my heart and lights up the room. I feel so lucky to have these two little bundles in my life. They bring me so much joy. Yesterday was the 6 year anniversary of Doug and I meeting! He has brought me so much happiness in these 6 years! I look so forward to the many years to come together. I can't imagine life much better than it is right now!!! Cheers to a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment