Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where did the 2 months go?

My baby boy turned 2 months on Tuesday! Where did the time go? I am really enjoying watching him grow!! He is starting to talk (well, baby talk that is) and follow me with his baby blue eyes! Those eyes just melt my heart when he looks at me. We took him to the GI doctor on Thursday and she was very nice. She switched Andrew from zantac to prevacid. I am really praying this new drug works. It breaks my heart to see him in pain. We on average change his clothes 5 times a day due to all the spitting up! I took him to the pediatrician yesterday for his 2 month checkup. He weighed in at 14 pounds 4 ounces and is 23 inches long. He is as big as Isabella was at 4 months old. He got 3 shots and and an oral. I have never heard him cry as hard as he did. He really tore on my heartstrings yesterday. He didn't have any allergic reactions to the shots and made it through the night without any problems. Isabella is still having a hard time. She still throws her little tantrums and is very stubborn. We have started giving her timeouts when she shows inappropriate behavior. It seems to be working. When she does something that she isn't suppose to all I have to do is ask if she wants a time out and she quickly replies with a NO! She has been pretty good at correcting her behavior. I am still doing weight watchers. I had a loss of 2.2 pounds this week. It has definitely gotten easier. I know what foods fill me up and I know what foods to avoid. Those of you that know me know that I absolutely love my sweets! I have filled the pantry with weight watcher desserts that are only one point and they satisfy my cravings. I am anxious to see how this week goes!! My goal is to lose another 2 pounds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment