Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BLAH!

I am dreading the weekend. I have to go back out there and search for a ball gown for the ball that Doug and I are going to at the end of the month. I went this past weekend and hated every moment of it. I am still not at the weight that I want to be and the dresses aren't fitting the way they are suppose to. Everyone keeps telling me that I just had a baby 2 months ago and not to feel bad.. but it isn't that easy. I feel like my self-esteem has gone out the window. I am doing so well on weight watchers and I work out when I have the energy. I hate feeling this way...ERR!! I am hoping it passes soon! On a more positive note.... We had another play date at the house today and Isabella did so well with the other children. I walked by her at one point and she was playing so nicely. Made me so proud! She is growing up way too fast! Andrew is having a fussy day today.. hoping he is just having an off day. He is very cranky and spitting up a lot! He is such a trooper.. still smiles like crazy. Gosh that smile gets to my heart every time!!! He is just the sweetest little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment