Friday, February 5, 2010

I will make it!!

These last two days have been exhausting!!! Doug and I did so well at preparing a menu for the week for dinner. I was so excited to make my first roast in the oven!! It was so tasty and delicious. Well, I had to run to the fruit market for some fruit after our lovely roast dinner.. I come home to Doug telling me he didn't feel so well! Well, low and behold the poor guy was sick all night long!! I am thinking it may have been food poisoning from the roast... I ate the roast but didn't eat that much because I wasn't that hungry (I am thanking my lucky stars). Needless to say.. we won't be having roast for a VERY long time!! It may have been a fluke.. but you just never know.... Andrew is getting so big! The last time we took him to the doctor he weighed in at 14lbs. 12 ounces. He was 25 1/4 inches. My grandpa says he is going to be a linebacker for UofM one day. He is doing much better on his new medicine (prevacid). The only bad thing about it.. you have to give it 30 minutes before a feeding.. and waiting 30 minutes seems like eternity some days! He has been in his crib now for a week and a half. He did so well the first week. He is now making up for lost time and getting up quite a bit! It is really wearing on me. Last night he decided he wanted to be awake from 3:30-5:00 this morning. Boy am I tired. It didn't help that the night before I barely got any sleep due to Doug being so sick! I keep telling myself this will pass... just when you think they are going to sleep through the night.. bam.. something else comes up... teething is next and man I am crossing my fingers and my toes that he is a better teether than his sister! Isabella is still being her almost 2 self! She knows what she wants and is very stubborn. She actually knows when her birthday is!! The little girl is almost 22 months old and knows that when you ask her when her birthday is.. she replies, "April 19th" How smart is she? I remember some of my first graders couldn't even tell me when their birthday was!!! My parents were ever so gracious to come over today so I could get some cleaning done. I had an emotional breakdown this morning because the house looked like a tornado went through it and I couldn't take it anymore. Now I can actually lay on the couch and relax without feeling guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment