Saturday, December 26, 2009

The day after Christmas

Twas the day after Christmas...... OH BOY, as my little girl would say! What a fabulous Christmas we had. The best part of course was spending our time with family. Isabella was so cute when she walked down the stairs to find her kitchen from Santa! She wanted to cook some "shoup" as she calls it right away. To see the look on her face was absolutely priceless. She also got a little play piano, doll, violet the dog, books and doodle pad from Santa. Needless to say, she was a happy little girl. It was such a joy to hold one of the best early Christmas presents that I received this year. My precious little boy. He is getting sweeter and sweeter each day. He has such a great disposition about himself. Hoping to get his tummy troubles straightened out. I hate seeing him in pain. My husband surprised me with a gift certificate to the spa for Christmas. I was surprised because we had gotten a fancy camera as our Christmas present this year. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful and caring hubby! I love you babe! I look forward to spending another year together and watching our two little angels grow! My New Year's Resolution this year is to get back into shape and learn how to cook more! I just need to master the best time to do this. My goal is to get both babies on the same nap schedule. I am planning on starting weight watchers again after the first of the year. This is how I lost my baby weight the first time around. I also plan on exercising more. The saying that keeps me going is.... My designer jeans taste better than any sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment