Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tis the Season!!

WOW!! Where did the year go? It feels like yesterday that we were getting ready to celebrate Isabella's first Christmas!! Now, we are getting ready to celebrate our precious little Andrew's first Christmas. I feel like there is so much to do with so little time! We have to finish up the gifts for our parents. Hopefully print the picture of the babies for the great-grandparent gifts (they may be a little late) and I still need to find something to wear for Christmas Eve and Christmas. What was I thinking to purge all of my clothes before moving to Michigan? I know some people say, "I have nothing to wear." I literally have NOTHING to wear. I have spent most of the two years in maternity clothes. Which by the way I was able to zip and button my size 6 jeans the other day. Quite an accomplishment because after the birth of Isabella it took me 7 months to do that and 9 months to fit back into my designer jeans. Of course, when Isabella was 10 months old I found out I was pregnant with Andrew. I made a vow to myself that I would take better care of myself and not gain as much weight. I am glad I stuck to that vow because it is slowly paying off. I still have 20 pounds to lose and I am determined to do it. I am planning on joining weight watchers and join a gym after the first of the year. My body needs a little break before we try for baby number 3. We have decided to wait a year and half before trying again. We want to enjoy this time with our two special angels. Plus, I need to master having two babies before we add another one to the mix. Well, on to finish some last minute tasks. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment