Tuesday, December 22, 2009

YAHOO!!!

Well, last night we hit a milestone. Andrew slept 6 hours straight. I was amazed when I heard him moving around in his bassinet and took a look at the clock and it read 3:00 a.m.!! I am hoping we are moving closer to sleeping through the night. While I enjoy our late night dates, I also enjoy a full night of sleep. Since Isabella is a ball of energy I need my energy to keep up with her. This morning Andrew decided to pee all over himself so he got a morning bath. Isabella was a huge help. She is the shampoo lady. She hands me the shampoo and talks to him while I wash his hair. It is amazing to see what a terrific big sister she is becoming. She definitely loves her little brother. Isabella found a pair of her sunglasses this morning and hasn't taken them off. Pictures to follow. She looks so cute. I am waiting for the Dr. to call me back. Zantac doesn't seem to be working for Andrew. He is still pretty fussy after eatings. I am hoping we can get to the bottom of things and make his little tummy feel better. I hate seeing him in pain. She had mentioned that if it didn't work that they may have to do an ultrasound on his belly. We will see what happens. Have a terrific day!!! Keep Smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment