Monday, December 21, 2009

Have yourself a merry little Christmas!

Our holiday season is off to a terrific start! We are extra blessed with two slices of heaven in our lives. Isabella is now 20 months old!! I can hardly believe where the time went. It seems like yesterday I was starring into her beautiful blue eyes for the first time. She is such a ham. She has a love for singing. She can sing her ABC's, twinkle twinkle, you are my sunshine, row row row your boat, and if she hears a song on the radio she starts humming! She is also a fabulous counter! She counts 1-20 without a problem. We are enrolling her in pre-school this February to start in the fall. I get misty eyed just thinking about it. We were so happy to welcome handsome little Andrew to our family on November 12th at 1:55 p.m. Doug and I kept the gender a surprise this time around. Both of us were convinced we were having another little girl.To our surprise we welcomed the most precious little boy to our family! Andrew is named after his great-grandpas and they couldn't be prouder. Poor little Andrew has already endured minor surgery. He was born tongue tied, so they had to put him under anesthesia and fix it.He had the surgery at St. Joe's Hospital where daddy works, so we were treated extra special. I think the surgery bothered us more than him. He has also been diagnosed with acid reflux. He is on zantac twice a day. Other than that.. he is doing well!! He is a pretty good sleeper. He wakes up at 1:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. for feedings each night. A little hard to wake up, but I enjoy our little "dates" as I like to call them at night. I have come to realize that this time goes by so quickly, so I am trying to enjoy every little bit of it!!! Doug is enjoying his new job at St. Joes. Hey says, everyone is super nice to work with! We are gradually getting use to living back in Michigan. It is so nice to be back around our family and friends! We do miss those terrific friends we made in Atlanta!! Not to mention the wonderful restaurants and mild weather. I have to learn how to drive in the snow all over again!!!!! We wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment