Sunday, December 22, 2013

Almost Christmas!

I don't know about you, but I am super excited for Christmas this year!! Being a mommy of 4 children certainly adds to the excitement. It is also special as it is Miss Elin's first Christmas. Sure, she won't remember it, but I will :) Many ask how I am always so prepared with being so busy with the kiddos. I always buy the kid's outfits by October. I usually always buy one dress from Hanna Andersson's holiday collection and get Andrew a matching sweater.. HINT: This is when they put the dresses on sale :) SCORE! I always look for something with plaid in it for the girls on Christmas day. This year we went with a red corduroy dress with a plaid sash from Malley and Company. I had bought Ellasyn the dress last year on sale and I found something similar for Isabella and Elin to match her. Andrew is going to look so stinking cute in a plaid shirt and sweater vest over that :) As for shopping, I do a lot of it online! Amazon is my go to place as I am a prime member and it is so easy to buy things with just ONE click! I can't wait to see the kid's faces on Christmas morning. Our elf Everett is leaving them a cookie with his face on it (pictures to come) to bid farewell until next year. I hope all of you have a safe and wonderful Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment