Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Working through it!

It has been one week since Elin had her lip tie clipped. I tried to keep up with breastfeeding in the morning and at night and one night as we were breastfeeding, she just screamed and I decided to put it to rest. It was not worth her getting so frustrated. I am trying really hard to work through all of the emotions that come with just stopping and not on my terms. I am so angry at the pediatrician for not catching this sooner. This is my last baby and I was hanging on to every little memory and cherishing the little things so much more. My emotions get the best of me some days and I put the bottle in her mouth and just cry. I know that I tried my best and that is all I could do. Many ask, why not just pump? I tried that and got nothing. I am just so thankful for all the words of encouragement from my family and friends. If it wasn't for them, I don't know where I would be. Doug has been unbelievable and has tried really hard to lift me up when I get all emotional about it. I just keep telling myself, one foot in front of the other. Please pray for my strength. I need all the prayers I can get right now. Keep Smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment