Monday, December 23, 2013

Confession

So, I have a confession to make.. I am still wearing my MATERNITY jeans. Yes, little Elin is 3 months old and my "transition" jeans fit.. but give me a big ole MUFFIN TOP! Who wants to wear pants that give them the giant muffin top? Certainly I can go buy a bigger size to remedy that situation, but why would I want to go buy a pair of jeans that I don't plan on wearing for very long? This last pregnancy, I spent a small fortune on designer maternity jeans and quite frankly they look better than my "transition" jeans. I can't fit my rear in the skinny jeans I want to wear, so I get the look of skinny jeans, and can feel better about myself :) I just recently started seeing my personal trainer again. I started seeing him when Ellasyn was about 10 months old. I had all but 9 pounds to lose when I started with him and I got back to the best shape of my life. I got to enjoy my body again for a few short months before finding out I was pregnant with Elin. I tried working out with him while pregnant, but I was so damn sick that I had to quit. Well, I have started back and it is not only a place to get back in shape, but it is a HUGE stress release for me. I know that losing weight takes time and to be honest, I am so focused on wanting to enjoy every little thing about Elin as she is our last baby, that I know the weight will come off. Starting in the New Year, I am going to write about my new go to recipes that keep me full longer and are healthy. I have a huge sweet tooth, and I have found ways around that and still feeling satisfied as well. I have 15 more pounds to lose and it is going to take a lot of determination and hard work. What are some ways that helped you lose the baby weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment