Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HOLY SNOW!!!

Holy snow outside! This is the first big snow of the winter season and all I can say is BLAH! I have never been fond of this white stuff.. I am hoping that once the kiddos are old enough to play in it, I may have a different outlook. Until then I will enjoy just looking at it from the inside while being nice and warm in my jammies. I don't know how I managed it, but both kiddos are napping at the same time today. Of course Andrew is sleeping in his swing. I figure I will try giving him a nap in his crib over the weekend (that way I have daddy backup). Isabella had a terrific time at the Valentine play date that I hosted yesterday. She loved the Valentine cupcakes that mommy made. She definitely is my child. She loves her sweets! We are so excited to take her to Elmo live this Friday evening. I told Doug the other day that I missed being pregnant and the look on his face was priceless :) I told him.. No worries honey, we are still sticking to the plan and waiting until next summer to try again. I want Isabella to be in pre-school and Andrew to be close to going to pre-school before I add another addition to our family. Of course I watched a Dr. show the other day and they said a woman only has 12% of her eggs left by the age of 30... kind of scary.. but I can't let something like that scare me too much. We have been lucky so far.. so hoping the luck with continue when we are ready again!

No comments:

Post a Comment