Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HOLY SNOW!

Well, we have had the biggest snow storm to date... almost 8 inches of snow fell the other day. Still not a fan! Anyway.. I survived being home alone with both kids all day and night yesterday. The day went rather well.. Isabella was in a good mood and Andrew was too! It was a long day.. but I did better than expected. Today we had Andrew's 3 month photo shoot at the house. I LOVE the photographer we found. Amanda Williams is her name and she is fabulous! She actually got Isabella to take some pictures and that is saying a lot. She is going through the phase of not wanting to take pictures. I have to admit that when I want to do a little photo shoot with her I bribe her with CAKE! Isabella loves her cake! Must be because I consumed so much while I was pregnant with her. Andrew did so well during the photo shoot. He is such a little ham! His smile is just the sweetest. He has started to laugh out loud now and it is the most wonderful sound. Nothing like hearing your children laugh. We went back to the GI doc today. She had to increase his prevacid. Now instead of getting it once a day we have to give it twice. He also had his first blood draw today. They are testing to see if he is allergic to milk, wheat and soy. THANK GOD Doug was there to sit with him. I heard him crying while I was in the waiting room and I am not going to lie.. I shed a few tears. My heart was aching for the poor little guy. I have made a point to schedule all his pokey appts. when Doug is off. I just can't take seeing either one of my children in pain. Andrew is still gaining weight like a champ! He weighed in at a whopping 15 pounds 10 ounces. Once I get pictures back from the photographer I will post them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment