Monday, February 8, 2010

To nap.. or NOT to nap.. that is the question....

Well, my adorable little boy is refusing to sleep during the day! I am trying to remain calm about the situation, but I need some "ME" time during the day. I tried putting him in his crib after his afternoon feeding today and he slept all of 20 minutes for me. I remember having this same issue with Isabella and finally got her to take naps at around 5 months of age. Well, if that is the case then I have 2 more months to go. I can hardly believe that Andrew is going to be 3 months old on Friday. He is getting so strong. We had him on his belly for tummy time yesterday and he looks as though he is going to roll over any day now. I have my video camera ready during every tummy time. I will NOT miss catching this milestone on tape. Isabella and Sloanie had a terrific time at their first sleepover at Grammy and Papa's. The girls put up quite a fight getting dressed and having to leave. It makes me so happy that they are going to be so close. I am lucky to have experienced the closeness that cousins have.. now that my cousins are older it is so nice that they call me for advice. Doug and I have decided to postpone our Atlanta trip until May. After my recent drive with both kids during a snow storm.. me putting my hazards on and driving 35 on the expressway.. I told Doug there is no way that we can chance driving 12 hours in a winter mix! I am excited to say that we are taking Isabella to see Elmo Live this coming Friday. We scored 4th row tickets and I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees all of her favorite Sesame Street characters. Andrew is being baptized this Sunday. I think it so special that he will be baptized on Valentine's Day. He will be surrounded by everyone who loves him. Aunt Kelly and Uncle Mike are his Godparents. He is one lucky little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment