Saturday, February 6, 2010

OH HAPPY DAY!!

Well, I went to my weight watcher meeting this morning and earned my 5 pound weight loss star!! It was a great feeling! I am averaging about a pound a week of weight loss. It is frustrating because of course you always wish the process would go a little faster.. but I am well on my way! I am back to tracking this week. I didn't track last week because things were just hectic... but I find that when I track I see a more significant weight loss. I just have to keep telling myself that nothing tastes as good as my designer jeans feel! I paid a pretty penny for these jeans and my dupa will get back into them! Andrew got a new toy from my mom and boy does he love it!! He sits in this little bouncy kind of seat and he kicks his feet.. he is so good at it. The little man is strong! I say he is going to be one hell of a soccer player.. and I can't wait for the day to sit in the sun cheering him on. If I figure out how to add video on this blog... I will post the video of him using it. Isabella is excited today! We are going to celebrate Sloanie's birthday! I can hardly believe that the girls are 2 years old. It seems like yesterday that we got the call that Kelly delivered our beautiful niece and we were anticipating the arrival of our precious little girl 2 months later. The girls are having their first sleepover together at Grammy and Papa's house... It will be interesting to see how they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment