Thursday, November 3, 2011

Clean House! What is that?

Well, I have finally come to the conclusion that no matter how much I try to keep this house clean, it will be clean for no longer than 5 minutes! I put something away, one of the kids takes it out! I guess it comes with the territory!!! I recently bought a plaque to hang in the kitchen, and it reads, "Please Excuse This Messy House, The Kids Are Just Making Memories." Now, if I could just wrap my brain around that mindset, I would be less stressed! I did finally hire a person to clean our house every other week on Wednesdays. The best part about her coming on a Wednesday is the fact that the older two have school! I get to enjoy a completely clean house for a couple of hours :) I need to NOT sweat the small stuff. One day I am going to miss the messy house and the little fingerprints all over the windows. I guess I need to set a goal to focus on one room at a time and not look at the WHOLE house!!! I found a new recipe that I am going to try today!! Sounds easy enough and looks like we will have leftovers for the next day, so I won't have to cook :) The recipe is for unstuffed shells. Enjoy! Keep Smiling :) what you need 4 cups medium pasta shells, uncooked 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef 1 jar (24 oz.) marinara sauce 1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Original Cooking Creme 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA make it COOK pasta as directed on pacakge, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in marinara sauce; simmer on medium heat 2 min. Remove from heat. DRAIN pasta. Mix cooking creme, basil and Parmesan in large bowl; stir in pasta. Spread half the meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with layers of pasta mixture and remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella; cover with foil. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. HEAT oven to 375ºF. Bake casserole, covered, 40 to 45 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment