Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Give Thanks!

Well, since this is November.. I have decided to post on my facebook page the things I am thankful for. First and foremost I am thankful for my wonderful husband. I have to admit.. he has been pretty busy lately with work and I pretty much feel like a single parent most days, but then I stop and think that if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have my 3 beautiful children, the dream house that we are living in and the feeling of love I get from him each day. One of the things that I cherish is every morning when he gets up he kisses my forehead and tells me that he loves me. Little does he know that this is one of my favorite parts of my day. I love you honey!!! We may be busy, but I love that you always take the time to show me that you love me :) Of course the second thing I am most thankful for are my HEALTHY children. Sure, they are adorable and say the cutest things and smile at me like no other person ever will, but the best part is that they are healthy and this is something I thank God for each day. I am one lucky mom and wife! I am going to challenge those of you that read my blog to pay it forward! I remember one of the best feelings was when I was living in Atlanta and on the way to work I would have to pass a toll booth. Well, I can recall one morning where everything was going wrong... I woke up late, was having a bad hair day and seemed to have NOTHING to wear. Well, on this particular day to work as I went to pay my toll, the person who would take my money told me to be on my way that the person in front of me had paid it for me! Well, this changed my day around and I chose to pay for the person behind me on the way home that day. So.. I challenge you to pay it forward and make someone's day!!! I would love to hear what you do.. so leave a comment below :) Happy Day!! Keep Smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment