Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving EVE :)

Well, I am sitting here and it is almost 11:00 p.m. I am exhausted from 3 kiddos being up half the night last night and Doug being on call yet once again! I just made a jello salad and the hoping that it turns out.. part of the crust was breaking apart as I was putting on the cream cheese mixture... probably didn't let it cool enough... Anyway.. as I sit here, I am thinking about the days where the night before Thanksgiving was a night to go out and live it up! Boy, times have changed, but I wouldn't change anything! I am a blessed mother of 3 adorable kiddos! Andrew is now a full fledged TWO year old! He is still telling everyone he is "FREE" (three) I find it to be absolutely adorable! He is in full swing of the "terrible" twos I might add! Everything is No or Why? One day I will break the code of a two year old and figure them out! He knows when he has done something wrong and he puts himself in time out and comes up and gives me a hug and tells me he is sorry. This would be wonderful if he wasn't doing that same thing about two minutes after the time out! I know it is a learning curve and I am really trying to increase my patience. Ellasyn is getting bigger before out eyes! She is almost rolling over and it smiling all the time! We recently moved her to her bedroom and I about had a cry fest! We now have a video monitor and I must say, How did I live without one all of this time? My mom found this one at a Moms 2 mom sale for 20 bucks!! Hoping to invest in one that we can switch to watch all three kiddos! It would be nice to watch Isabella and actually see what she does for "quiet" time! We just had Isabella's first parent/teacher conference and all went well! Her teacher loves having her in class and loves listening to her elaborate stories that she tells. We are working on writing her long name. She knows how to spell it if we ask her! She is really turning into a little girl! I recently took her for her first real haircut and she looks so cute! She told the hairdresser that she wanted "princess" hair :) Well, it is time for bed!! Hoping I get more sleep than last night! Keep Smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment