Wednesday, November 9, 2011

:) Happy Hump Day!!

Well, yesterday I was able to get the WHOLE day to myself with a good friend! We spent the day at the spa and I have to say, it made me feel like a new woman!! I got my very first hot stone massage and I have to say, it exceeded my expectations! I will definitely get one again. I also got a facial and a manicure. What was even nicer, we got the spa to ourselves, so we felt like VIP! :) Doug stayed home with the kiddos and wouldn't you know it.. all of them took the longest naps and were on their best behavior. This day was suppose to show him what I deal with day in and day out and they happen to take a 3 hour nap? Oh well, I did come home to a perfectly clean house, so all is good :) I just hope he realizes that this isn't the norm at all!! Isabella funny: Yesterday we were sitting at the dinner table and Isabella was petting Doug's arm. She says to him, "Daddy, I love the fur on your arm!" We couldn't help but laugh :) I can't believe my little guy is going to be 2 years old on Saturday!!! He is still telling everyone that he is going to be THREE! It is so funny because you ask him what kind of party he is having, and he quickly replies with "DINOSAUR CAKE!" Ellasyn is growing before our eyes! She is smiling much more and Doug even got her to giggle yesterday! I cannot believe how fast time is going!! As the old saying goes, Time flies when your having fun!!! Have an awesome Wednesday and KEEP SMILING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment