Friday, November 4, 2011

Thyroid? Stress? Hormones?

Well, I decided it was time to set up a physical appointment, because I am losing my hair, not losing weight (even though I am eating pretty healthy), bloated, muscle aches and so fatigued I can't think straight! Well, of course I googled my symptoms and it sounds like a thyroid problem. I went for blood work today and have my physical on Monday! I hope we can get to the bottom of it, because I am tired of feeling so tired.. Your probably sitting here thinking.. you do have 3 kids, that is why your tired... This is a different kind of tired that I can barely keep my eyes open these days!! So, please keep your fingers crossed, that I find an answer on Monday!! Ellasyn and I had a busy day today! We dropped Isabella and Andrew off at school and we went to get my blood drawn, ordered Andrew's Dinosaur cake, Toys R Us and to the mall!! I find it amusing that my little boy is going to be two years old next week, yet when you ask him how old he is going to be, he quickly replies THREE!!! I think he is so use to Isabella saying, three that he thinks that is how old he is going to be as well! I can't believe the vocabulary on my little boy.. some I am proud of, and some.. I guess you can say that I have to watch my language!! He loves to say, "DAMN IT" like it is every day language.. oops on my part! Isabella is such a great helper! She quickly gets me a diaper, wipes and burp cloths quickly if I need them. However the other day she told me she was much too busy to be bothered... all I could do was laugh. Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment